Each BEST WESTERN is independently owned and operated
About Hotel BEST WESTERN Vilnius
BEST WESTERN Vilnius Hotel is located right in the centre of the capital city, Konstitucijos avenue, in a modern district of business, commerce and entertainment. The hotel stands next to the river Neris, near the Old Town of Vilnius with its major sites of attraction: the Cathedral, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania, Gediminas Castle, as well as Pilies and Vokiečių streets so popular among the city guests and local inhabitants.
The hotel services, cosy interior, qualified staff and convenient location will appeal to all guests, whether travelling for business purpose or as tourists.
BEST WESTERN Vilnius
Tel: +370 5 2739595
Fax: +370 5 2739500
Number of rooms
Check-in: from 2 pm.
Checkout: until 12 am.
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE
- Air conditioner;
- Satellite TV;
- Free wireless Internet access;
- Mini bar;
- Work desk;
- Bathtub or shower;
- Hair dryer.
Restaurant Europa Classic
Breakfast served from 7 am to 10 am.
Restaurant open: from 11.30 am to 11 pm.
Bar serves from 12 am to 12 pm.
THE HOTEL SERVICES
- Staffed reception (24 hours).
- Personnel speaking different languages.
- Free wireless Internet access in all rooms.
- Transportation from and to the airport (on order).
- Room service (during working hours).
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wake up calls.
- Luggage assistance.
- Luggage storage.
- Business centre (computer, Internet, printer, fax).
- Photocopying, fax services.
- Car parking lot.
- Safe deposit (at the reception).
- Coffee/tea maker (on request).
- Iron and ironing board (on request).
- Extra towels, bedclothes (on request).
- Extra toiletries and other things can be ordered at the reception desk: bathrobes, slippers, toothbrushes, sewing kits, etc.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.
- Added beds and baby beds available.
- Ordering of city tours.
- Car rental.
Wellness centre: a swimming pool, sauna, and an exercise hall.
Working hours: from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Vilnius International Airport – 7 km
- Vilnius Railway Station – 4 km
- Vilnius Bus Station – 4 km
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre – 800 m
- Congress Concert Hall – 800 m
- National Gallery of Art– 450 m
- National Museum of Lithuania – 1.4 km
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania – 1.4 km
- Vilnius City Municipality – 250 m
- Fashion and style centre Europa – 300 m
- Vilnius Central Department Store (VCUP) – 100 m
- Shopping centre „Panorama“ – 1.5 km
- Siemens Arena – 3 km
- Exhibition Centre Litexpo – 7 km